The firm of Capps, Ancelet, Icenogle & Wallace helps clients recognize their objectives in light of individual circumstances and values. We work with them to chart a financial and legal course so they can effectively direct and secure the future for themselves, their families and beneficiaries. We counsel individuals and families of all levels of wealth and at nearly every stage of life. Our clients include entrepreneurs, professionals, farmers, owners of established businesses, retirees, and their family members.
At a minimum your estate plan should answer the following questions:
- Who will take care of me if I become disabled?
- What do I want that person to know about my wishes?
- Who will receive my property when I die?
- Who will manage my estate?
- Who will be named guardian of my children if I die before they are adults?
- Do I want to protect my children’s inheritance from creditors or divorce?
- How can I minimize the estate tax I will have to pay?
- How can I minimize the income tax my beneficiaries will have to pay?
Some of the tools we use to create your trust:
- Powers of Attorney (Healthcare and Property)
- Beneficiary Designations
- Transfer on Death Instructions
- Revocable Living Trust
- Annual Gift Tax Exclusion Gifts
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust
- Charitable Remainder Trust
- Charitable Lead Trust
- Family Limited Partnership
- Private Foundations
- Domestic Asset Protection Trust
- Retirement Trust
- Supplemental Needs Trust (Sometimes referred to as a “Special Needs Trust”)
Call us today at (217) 357-2107 to set up your appointment.